Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Back yard Breeders

I was looking around on craigslist today and I noticed that there were people on there trying to stud out thier dog! I learned my lesson about not being a responsible pet parent by not getting my dogs fixed I had a heck of a time getting rid of the puppies because I was so worried that something might happen to them or they would end up in bad homes ect. I know now that it is irresponsible to not get your pets fixed. Now I think It should be mandatory to get your pets fixed and if you end up with puppies unless you are a licensed breeder you should be fined maybe then so many dogs wouldnt be killed at shelters and people would think twice about studding out thier dogs . Its disgusting how many back yard breeders are on craigslist and I think Im going to start checking into a lot of these people selling pups to make sure they are not puppy mills. I just might !

No comments:

Post a Comment