Sunday, February 23, 2014

This is piggy the one who started my saving dogs quest He's 14 years old  I remember the day that I got him , He was the only puppy out of his litter that  didn't come running when I yelled puppies! So I went to him and he turned his head away from me and I picked him up and he put his head on my shoulder and just layed there letting me hug him from that moment on he was my dog! I named him piggy because he loved people food and he even ate a lemon wedge when I threw him one!He has had many adventures and been to jail once , I was so in a hurry to get him out that I didnt bring a leash and he let me use his tail as a leash all the way home(about 4 blocks) He has a little mean streak wont let me take the toys until they are destroyed. He loves to take the squeak out of the toys. He is starting to have a hard time getting up and down steps and getting up after sleeping . Im just not sure how will I know when he's ready to leave this world? Iv'e been giving him doggie asprin and it helps a little. It seems like a dogs life is too short .It just goes to show me how time is flying.  He is the daddy to my crippled dog lil pig who looks just like him
he just can't walk. Lil pig is 12 .

No comments:

Post a Comment