Saturday, January 25, 2014

A little about me

I am blessed! I always wanted to be a veterinarian since I was a little girl. And I never gave up my love for animals. Whatever path God led me, may look like it’s the wrong one but how can it be wrong if God has guided me? I never really went to college ,but Ive studied , I had hands on training , and I have quite a bit of information that even a vet could stand to get a few tips from me. The knowledge that Ive gotten came from love. Love from a dog that Ive raised since birth who has never been able to walk. But he can sing , play keyboard and clap his hands to “if your happy and you know it!” It’s not an easy job And I don’t do it alone -Brock and I help each other thru Jesus to give this dog a happy life. We save dogs. I don’t know why But I don’t care who’s dog it is ,if we don’t who will? The dog pound can’t stand me really but I don’t do it for them. They pretty much know me my voice when I call ,I think I annoy them. The vets all in my area know me and they don’t argue with me anymore I have had major arguments with them all because I don’t think money should stop someone from saving a life regardless of the species. I had to learn how to fix a lot of things on my own because I cant afford To pay for all the dogs I save. So now It’s a lot cheaper because I know whats wrong with the animals I save and I just tell them whats needed instead of them having to do an exam. Just write the darn prescription and I can do the rest. I can pretty much Fix anything except surgically. Everyone around here comes to me when they need help with anything having to do with an animal and I can usually fix them from dog fight injuries to stuck puppies. Accidents I take to the vet if they are suffering and I cant fix them. Some have to be put down because they are suffering.And the vets do it humanely without arguing with me . So Ive put together some of the things I learned that can be life or death for someone who loves their dog but cant afford a veterinarian there are a lot of tips that can help anyone who owns a dog! I hope I can save a few lives and make a few peoples lives easier and their pocketbooks fuller J Enjoy! JoAnn Canafax

No comments:

Post a Comment